Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Any individual that accesses this website is bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. Also, users have to follow all appropriate laws and regulations, and have to comply with them. If an individual does not concur with these Terms and Conditions of Use, he needs to leave this website at once. All the material that is located on this website is protected by trademark and copyright laws.
- Use License
- Every visitor is being given a provisional permission to download just one copy of the material off the www.e2sync.com’s website. A visitor can only use that downloaded material for personal and non-commercial reasons. A visitor is being given a license for this, and not a transfer of title, and that license does not allow visitors to:
- modify the material in any way or copy it;
- make commercial or any other gains on this material, or show it publically in non-commercial or commercial way;
- attempt to decompile the software or reverse-engineer it;
- get rid of proprietary notions or other copyright from the material;
- provide the material to another person or place it on another server.
- If a visitor infringes any of the limitations mentioned here, he will automatically be terminated by www.e2sync.com. When a visitor’s viewing privilege or license gets terminated, the visitor will be obliged to destroy all of the downloaded material he has in his possession, whether they are in digital or printed form.
- The materials you can locate on www.e2sync.com’s website have no warranties. This means that www.e2sync.com is not accountable in any way about the precision, dependability, the likely results, or the use of the materials that can be found on www.e2sync.com’s website. In addition, no other associated material can be the responsibility of www.e2sync.com, like the other websites that link to this one.
www.e2sync.com and their suppliers to this website will not be accountable for any damages that might happen because of to the users’ failure to use any of the materials from the www.e2sync.com’s website. Even if it happens that www.e2sync.com gets informed about the likelihood of some damage, www.e2sync.com will not be accountable for it. Some jurisdictions do not legally permit limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, and these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
Material that can be located on www.e2sync.com’s website may contain some errors, including the photographic, typographic, or technical ones. www.e2sync.com does not guarantee for the full precision, currency or completion of the material. The material might be altered by www.e2sync.com, and the company does not have to inform the users of this move. www.e2sync.com does not have to update the materials in any way.
Links that appear on this website and www.e2sync.com does not have to review them, nor is it accountable for them. The inclusion of these links does not mean that www.e2sync.com endorses them, and the users visit them at their own risk.
Terms and Conditions of Use can be altered at any time, and www.e2sync.com has no responsibility to notify the users of that alteration. If a person visits this website, he accepts the existing version of the Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Governing Law
All legal difficulties that might happen that involve www.e2sync.com will be resolved by using the laws of the State of New York without regards to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Privacy of every visitor and user is extremely important, and because of that, this Policy was developed. It helps people figure out the way we use, store, collect, and disclose any personal data that we collect from you. Here you can read the outlines of this Policy.
- While the personal data is being collected, or before that happens, the purposes for the gathering will be revealed to the users.
- The data will be gathered only for the previously mentioned purposes. For any other purposes, a letter of consent needs to be obtained, and everything has to be done by the law.
- This personal data will only be kept for the time period required for the completion of those purposes.
- The private data will be gathered only by legal and fair means, and with the knowledge of the users, if such a thing is necessary.
- The gathered private and personal data needs to be relevant to the purposes for which it is being gathered. It ought to be up-to-date, accurate, and complete.
- The personal data will be protected security safeguards. That way, they will not get lost, accessed without authorization, stolen, revealed to the public, copied or altered.
- All the data regarding our policies and practices about this personal data is obtainable by all the users, and they are allowed access it at any time.
We are dedicated to conducting our business in accord with these principles. That way, we can make sure that the privacy of personal data is protected and upheld.